July 8, 2013

The French Door Obsession Continues...

le Château de Brécy

Priory of Saint-Gabriel

Red Door

Wisteria and White Doors

Old Door

White Doors

Le Château de Brécy

Fabulous Door!

le Château de Brécy

Château de Brécy

You might also like:

French Doors
Normandy Blues
Tickled Pink
Bayeux Doors

Pin It


Emm said...

Oh, those are gorgeous. The door in the third picture is unlike any I've seen before. And in the fifth picture -- now, that's what I call a hinge!

Anonymous said...

Your doors are beautiful and diverse, a mysterious obssesion worth keeping up and resist analysis1 Antoinette Baranov

Rhodesia said...

Some great doors here. I also love French doors, there really are some very special ones around if you keep your eyes open. Have a good week Diane

Delana@dujour said...

I share your obsession. I can't tell you how many door photos I have. But each one seems to have it's own character. Great photos.

Michel said...

Doors are one of my favorite subjects for photographs as I walk around the villages of the South of France. Your pictures are beautiful. Have a great day.

La Torontoise said...

These blue doors are so beautiful!

P. J. Grath said...

Am having a hard time leaving a comment today but wanted to say -- who can resist these lovely invitations?

ladyjustine said...

I love the one with the huge hinges. French doors are always so mysterious - I always wonder what's behind them!

Jennifer Greco said...

I think I've seen one like the third in Paris, but I agree about that hinge! It was taken at a château, so I'm sure it's quite old.

Merci. I agree that it is an obsession worth keeping up.

Jennifer Greco said...

I remember that you share my love for old doors. Have you seen any good ones lately? :)

I know! I have dozens and dozens and dozens of photos too.

Jennifer Greco said...

I hope you always carry your camera with you!

La Torontoise
I agree. :)

Jennifer Greco said...

I know I can't!

Sorry you had trouble commenting! Sometimes blogger has a bad day...

I do too!
The photo of the pink shutters and pink flowers on your blog is absolutely stunning!