December 5, 2012

Inspirational Women

Fading light over our house. #normandy

For the last few days I've been in a writing slump.
And since I haven't bothered to leave the house at all over those few days, I've had plenty of time to spend stressing over it searching online for some inspiration.

I didn't have to look very far.

All I had to do was glance at my Links List to see what my favorite bloggers, photographers and writers have been up to.

Old Gate into the Forest

Carina's photographs make me dream of becoming a better, more accomplished photographer.

Katia's enthusiasm in meeting new people and sharing their stories gives me the desire to welcome new people into my life.
In fact, the title of this week's episode is Inspiration!

Anne's design sense and eye for detail make me see the world around me in a fresh, new way.

Lindsey's myriad of talents remind me that passion and dedication can lead to amazing opportunities.

Andi's enduring love of travel makes me long to jump on an airplane. And from time to time, she kindly invites some of us around to share our France stories!

Ann's beautiful way with words motivates me to keep writing, even when I'm struggling through slumps like this one.

I am in awe of each of these very talented women and love watching them pursue their various projects.

Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!





Pin It
Post a Comment