August 10, 2012

Capturing the Moment

Café

I can't believe I just spent three days in Paris, eating, drinking, seeing friends and taking part in a brilliant scavenger hunt at the Louvre, and I didn't capture any of those moments on film!
Or digital. Or whatever you call it these days.

Instead of feeling like I had to document them, I was simply enjoying those moments. Enjoying who I was spending time with and appreciating what was on the plate in front of me.

I'm trying to focus more while using my camera (no pun intended), as opposed to just snapping away. That doesn't mean that I didn't take any photos. I took a lot, but almost all of them were taken when I was alone.

Like this one. A gorgeous café awning and terrace in the 5th that caught my eye while I was out wandering around.




Pin It
Post a Comment