May 7, 2012

Photo du Jour - Spring Rain


Pink petals raining down.
Pin It


ABACAXI and HORTELĂ‚ said...

I definitely prefer this gorgeous pink rain!!! Pretty Normandy!

Jennifer F-American Mom in Bordeaux said...

Beautiful!! Probably so fragrant also!

Stylemindchic~heather said...

Pink rain~so lovely. Thanks for starting my day off right!

chcmichel said...

The best kind of rain! Beautiful!

Sharon said...

It looks like an over enthusiastic wedding guest has passed by!

Mary said...

Glorious pink springness! Perhaps a bottle of rose to share and celebrate the coming of the pink? :)

Liza in Ann Arbor said...

Stop! (and by that I mean "Don't stop!") You're killing me with these beautiful photos!

miss b said...

That is such a pretty photo! So pleased I discovered your blog - now following by email!

Loulou in France said...

Abacaxi and Hortela
I do too!

Yes, the air smells heavenly right now from so many flowering trees in bloom.

Loulou in France said...

You're very welcome! Hope it was a good one.

It is!

Loulou in France said...

I never thought of that, but you're right. :)

What a perfect idea!

Loulou in France said...

I can't! :)

miss b
Thanks for commenting and for following!