May 8, 2012

Photo du Jour - Dream Home


I've chosen my next dream home and this is it.
Isn't it beautiful?

Pin It


Jennifer F-American Mom in Bordeaux said...

Love it!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! A thousand times yes. The windows! The roof! The gardens. All of it. :D

Belle de Ville said...

I'll take it!

Mem said...

Really lovely! Is it being lived in now?

The Beaver said...

I love those windows :-)

Loulou in France said...

Me too. I think it used to be the old stables for the Ch√Ęteau in the village. If you look closely you'll see a horses head on the right.

Aren't the arched windows wonderful?

Loulou in France said...

No! It's mine!

Yes, it is being lived in. Unfortunately not my me...

Loulou in France said...

Me too! They're gorgeous.

Bradford said...

Do you have some more photos of this maison charmante? Zooms of details? Different angles? It would be divine to see more. The patinas are exquisite... rose and lavender. You should go knock on the door and charm your way inside, snapping pictures as you roam around inside.

Anonymous said...

Absoloutly lovely! Thank you for your wonderful and inspiring blog! /Helena

Loulou in France said...

No, I only took a couple. It is a charming place, but I didn't want to disturb the owners. :)

Thank you and I'm glad you stopped by to comment.