December 11, 2015

5 Things

Chocolat Chaud

1) Chocolat chaud


2) Evening light

Cesseras Church

3) Starry sky

Paris 6ème

4) 6ème arrondissement

les huîtres

5) 'Tis the season

Pin It


bonnie poppe said...

As always many thanks. I don't post comments often, but always, always love the "five things". This time, especially the cafe in the 6eme.

Jennifer Greco said...

Thank you, Bonnie! :)

Emm said...

I had chocolat chaud the other day, but yours is in a prettier cup. I'll bet it tasted better, too.

Are those oysters really only €12.50 the dozen? Yum.

The Beaver said...

Hello Loulou,

Could pl. you tell me where that building in the second picture ( evening lights) is located?
I love the balcony railings

Jennifer Greco said...

It was great hot chocolate!

It's in the 6ème, not far from le Bon Marché, but I don't know the exact address.