November 13, 2013

Photo du Jour - Walking Through The Marais

Challah, Bagels and Pletzels

Challah, bagels and pletzels! Oh my!

Spotted at La Boutique Jaune de Sacha Finkelsztajn in the Marais.

Pin It


Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Oh the times I have walked past that shop :-) love going to the Marais.

Murissa Shalapata said...

Well it is official! I am coming to Paris end of June and beginning of July. A very busy time I am sure but it's the only time my family can all get away together.

We are staying in a GowithOh apartment that I won recently. I look forward to trying the delicious cheeses I've read about on your blog!

Jennifer Greco said...

I love it too. It's always bustling!

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip. :)
The fromager, Laurent Dubois, recently opened a shop in the 4th. You should check it out!