July 19, 2013

Impressionist Skies

10 minutes later

20 minutes later


Normandy Skies

Sunset at the château. #normandy

Pink Clouds

Apple tree starting to bloom

Priory of Saint-Gabriel


Fading light over our house. #normandy

Between the gorgeous light and the kaleidoscope of soft colors that bounce off the clouds, it's no surprise that Impressionism was born in Normandy.

Pin It


The Wanderfull Traveler said...

Gorgeous - a few of those images reminded me of Rococo and Romanticism paintings.


Jennifer-Adventuresome Kitchen said...

these pictures are So beautiful- especially the beach and sunset pics. I feel my bloodpressure dropping just looking at them. Thank you for injecting a little peace and beauty into my day. You are truly blessed to live in such a gorgeous environment, and to be able to be out in it just soaking it up!

La Torontoise said...

Such a beautiful collection of 'skyscapes' (as my little boy calls these kind of pictures). Love the colors!

Photographing the sky and the sea has become a recent hobby for my family this year in Cannes:-)

Have a great weekend!

Evi @ sexta-feira said...

Beautiful blog!

I took some pink cloud yesterday and was thinking of posting them soon. I love yours.

p.s: i'm becoming your newest follower. :)

Jennifer Greco said...

You're right! I didn't notice that.

I feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Very happy to hear that you enjoyed the photos. Thanks for such a nice comment! :)

Jennifer Greco said...

La Torontoise
I'm sure you have endless opportunity for beautiful sky and beach photos in Cannes. Enjoy!

Welcome! I look forward to reading more of your blog. Love your perspective of NYC.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you now that you mention it. I admire the lovely colors of the sky here ,they are very different from what I get back home in the Caribbena. Lovely post!

Jennifer Greco said...

I love to see what's going on with the clouds. :)