April 1, 2013

Working Girl


"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so people don't recognize them." 
 - Ann Landers

Heading back to work tomorrow and I think this quote by Ms. Landers is just perfect!

Pin It


croquecamille said...

Bon courage for your first day back!

Loulou in France said...

Merci Camille!

The Beaver said...

Bon retour au boulot Loulou :-)

P. J. Grath said...

This is the 20th anniversary year of my little bookstore, and I can’t count the number of times someone has told me, “You’re living my dream!” I think of it as the difference between having a dream and living it, which is also the difference between daydreaming and working very hard.

La Torontoise said...

All the best!

Loulou in France said...

Merci! It was a good 1st day back.

Very well stated. Congratulations on 20 years!

La Torontoise
Thank you!

Loulou in France said...

I just had a look at your website and I love your bookshop! I'm sure it has been hard work, but it looks like it has been worth it.