January 18, 2013

Solicited Advice

Bare Trees

So you're thinking of moving to France and you would like my advice?

The fact that you're asking leads me to believe that you have heaps of confidence and infinite patience. You love a challenge and want something more to life than just going through the motions.
Am I right?

Well, I've answered that question before, but I'll answer it again. One more time.

Normandy in October

With almost 10 years of living in France experience under my belt, the one piece of advice* I would give to you would be this...take the leap. 
Do it.
And don't be afraid.**

Because you never know what wonderful place that leap might take you.

And remember, if it doesn't work out for whatever reason, you can always go back.
No regrets.


*sometimes I hesitate to give this advice, so I asked some others to share their thoughts on the subject

**but don't forget to do your homework!


Pin It
Post a Comment