January 2, 2013

French Cream

Cream section at the grocery store.

This is the cream section at the local E. Leclerc in Bayeux. There's so much to choose from, it is crazy!

Crème Fraîche, Crème Entière, Crème Légère, Crème Epaisse, Crème Fleurette, Crème Fluide, Crème Liquide, Crème d'Isigny, Crème Fermière, Crème Crue, Crème Vallée d'Auge and Crème Entière de Normandie. I think that's about all, but I may have forgotten one or two.

And don't even get me started on the yogurt, fromage frais, fromage blanc, faisselle and cheese aisles.

Have I mentioned how much I love living in Normandy?



*The photo's a bit blurry because I was trying to be discreet and snapped it quickly with my phone. I've found that in general, grocery stores in France frown upon their customers taking photos.



Pin It
Post a Comment