June 11, 2012

What I Do

Château de Canisy

Since starting my job at the Château de Canisy I've had a lot of people asking me what it is that I do exactly.

What a good question!
Do you want the short version or the long version?

Oh heck, I'll give you both.



Salon de Musique

Canisy's Dining Room

Short version - I am the assistant to the director of the Château.

Long version - I am a receptionist. I am in charge of clientele. I help with guest relations and reservations. I am a concierge. I give tours. I translate documents and menus. I help set up, serve and clean up after big dinners and events. I teach English to my co-workers. I help update the Château's blog. I serve drinks during the apéritif hour. I try to answer our guest's many, many questions.

So there you have it. What I do at the Château.

Luckily the chef hasn't asked me to help him cook dinner. Yet.

Salon

Château de Canisy

Resident Geese

Château Tower - 1000 Years Old

Pin It
Post a Comment