May 27, 2012

Photo du Jour - Le Déjeuner


Lunch in the sun.
Roasted duck legs, potatoes and petit pois. A baguette, a cheese board and a glass of red.

Pin It


melinda said...

my idea of a perfect meal

Anna Safronova said...

What kind of red wine? Are there ones that you prefer the most?

French Girl in Seattle said...

Well, I honestly see nothing wrong with your lunch plans. Even the weather cooperated! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Mary said...

Yummy yummy yummy! Did i mention that it sounds.. yummy?

Anita said...

Hi, I always read your blog and although we Never met,I thought I should Tell you something. I am VERY Happy that Things are running fine for you in Normandy. Happy as if you were a friend of mine. I Live in Brasil but have spanish nationality,and I would love to Live in Europe. I love cheese and cooking tôo. Só I identify with a lot of Things that you write. Congratulations for all your achievements and to have followed your dreams to move. i wish the best for you. :)

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Yum yum. Diane

Michel said...

I would totally love that lunch! Yummy!

Sandy said...

yum! =)

Loulou in France said...

Me too!

It was a Côtes du Rhône, which we both like, but we prefer red from the Minervois.

Loulou in France said...

We've had a lot of lunches like this one lately. Must enjoy the garden when it isn't raining!

You did! :)

Loulou in France said...

Thank you for your kind comment and good wishes. It is most appreciated!
I hope you realize your dream of moving to Europe one day. Good luck to you!


Loulou in France said...

I'm sure you have had many similar lunches yourself, non?

It was!