My second simple nibbles and snacks recipe comes from Cooking Light magazine. I just don't think you can go wrong with this one.
It's both elegant and packed with flavor - and low calorie as well!
Smoked Salmon in Endive Leaves
yields 2 dozen
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 24 Belgian endive leaves
- Parsley sprigs (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Spoon 1½ teaspoons salmon mixture onto each endive leaf.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Yesterday's recipe: Spiced Party Pecans