November 21, 2011

Postcard from Paris

Paris marché by chez loulou
Paris marché, a photo by chez loulou on Flickr.

Les cèpes!

Pin It


Mrs roomtobreathe said...

Wow the size of those cepes! Amazing!

chcmichel said...

I wish I would come across a market with beautiful cepes this week. They would be perfect for our Thanksgiving meal.

Bienvenue chez French Girl in Seattle... said...

Who says Parisians never smile? Look at that guy: How can he be so inspired by mushroom - even it is "des cèpes?!" ;-) Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Andi said...

Ooooh, fresh champignons - I am making omelets and pasta in my mind!

Lost In Cheeseland said...

Conveniently, I had cèpes risotto last night! Mr. C found a ton in Fontainebleau :) Great shot!

croquecamille said...

I don't think I've ever seen cèpes that big before! Thanks for documenting them. :)

Sharon T said...

Those are so beautiful! We saw huge cèpes at the market in Pèzenas last month.

Loulou in France said...

Aren't they incredible!

Hope you found some for your feast

I often see Parisians smile, especially around delicious food. :)

Loulou in France said...

I love them in omelets!

I'm sure that risotto was amazing. Lucky you!

Thanks for taking me to the market so I could get this shot. :)
I've been hearing that it is a good year for mushrooms. Maybe you'll get some in your CSA panier?

I'm going to try to get some in Olonzac this week. They look too good to pass up!