June 7, 2011

PARIS, paris by David Downie


In general I'm not a very wordy writer, so my review of PARIS, paris: Journey into the City of Light by David Downie isn't going to ramble on and on.

Instead I'll simply tell you that I didn't just read this book...I savored it. 
Each and every chapter.

Tip of the Island

I got lost in it.

Reading PARIS, paris is the opportunity to see Paris through the eyes of someone who adores her - for her beauty, her uniqueness and even her flaws. It is wandering through Paris at night and through often overlooked quartiers. It is seeing the cracks in her often perfectly depicted veneer. It is learning about her quirky history and getting to know some of her characters.
It is experiencing Paris through someone who is deeply connected to her.

I love Paris. Now thanks to Mr. Downie, I love her even more.

Paris

If would like to order your copy through Amazon, there are coupons available here.


Pin It
Post a Comment