October 4, 2009

Sunday Reading

A little time, a little brine, and you've got yourself some home cured olives.

I love to see our little corner of France through the eyes of others.

Simply making me drool.

I think I need to go redecorate and reorganize my home now. So inspiring!

Such a wicked sense of humor! I love her. And her Letter to Summer is spot on.

The perfect purple scarf.
The perfect purple prune studded and Armagnac infused autumn dessert.

Pin It


Betty C. said...

This is a nice concept. I used to write a similar thing for WellFed. I wonder if they're still around -- I think I'll take a look!

Loulou said...

I think WellFed is still around.
I love finding new websites and blogs so try to share some of my finds every couple of weeks or so.

red ticking said...

may i have a piece please?????? this looks heavenly... love your blog... x pam

Loulou said...

Thanks Pam! Yes, you may have a piece. ;)