November 25, 2008

Photo du Jour - Playing in Leaves

Is there anything better than playing in piles of autumn leaves? Pin It


Cathy said...

The joyful cycle of life. Beautiful photo. I'm happy for you that your citizenship application is moving forward.

martha said...

Playing in autumn leaves on the bank of a French canal????

Kate said...

The last time I allowed my children to do that was at Manito park, several years ago. There were many piles of dog poo hiding in the leaves. We were on our way to a somewhat dressy event, too, and I had a bunch of poop smeared kids!

Loulou said...

Thank you Cathy. I'm happy too!!!

Yes, you are right! :)

Oh dear. Only your kids would find the poop filled leaves! :)

spacedlaw said...


Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I still cannot resist running through pile of leaves :-) especially if someone has just swept them up...LOL

Loulou said...


Oh, you're bad! :)

Papadesdeux said...

I never realized the canal was that shallow.

Loulou said...

They've drained it for maintenance for a couple of months.