October 9, 2007

Photo du Jour

I don't think this baby was edible or else I would have taken it home with me. The cap was about 6 inches across!

One great thing about mushrooming here in France, the pharmacies will check them for you so you don't unknowingly eat a poisonous one.
If it had been a cèpe I could have made a delicious risotto with it! Pin It


Babeth said...

With all the rain France received this year mushrooms season will be a great one!

Loulou said...

We didn't have much rain over the summer but just had a couple of storms which I've heard will make for a great mushroom season!