Yesterday I discovered that Katie at Thyme for Cooking tagged me for the meme, "Five Things No One Knows About Me." Hmmm... This is tough because I don't have many secrets. But mulling it over sure helped occupy my mind when I woke up at 5 o' clock this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep. Damn jet lag.
This meme is similar to the "Five Useless Facts About Myself" that Riana of These Days In French Life tagged me for last month so one of my answers is the same.
1. I like to drive by myself, turn the music up really, really loud and sing at the top of my lungs.
2. I know all the words to the soundtracks from the movies Xanadu and A Star is Born. (that is really frightening)
3. I hate grating cheese and cleaning lettuce.
4. I've never actually tasted sour cream. I just tell everyone that I don't like it because I can't stand the way it smells and I think that if something smells sour and spoiled, it must taste the same.
5. I've always wanted a small tattoo of a Cycladic Idol on my ankle. But I'm afraid of needles and pain, so no tattoos!
I think I'll tag Amy at Ms. Glaze's Pommes d'Amour, if she has the time because I know she's busy! Also, Susan from Porcini Chronicles and Sognatrice from Bleeding Espresso. Tell us your deepest and darkest secrets!