July 24, 2011

Photo du Jour - A Moment in Paris


A little corner or Paris that caught my eye on a trip last year.

My contribution to Your Sunday Best, an inspiring weekly event hosted by Nancy at A Rural Journal

Pin It


Pat said...

I love the lines and colors in this shot!

♥ Mrs. Pickins ♥ said...

That door is a fantastic color blue! Good capture.

Murissa Maurice said...

I love when you see little spaces that include unique or surprising little details.

The Wanderfull Traveler

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

The bust and the blue door are perfect focal points. Thanks so much for sharing at Your Sunday Best, Loulou! :)

Chez Loulou said...

Thank you! The colors attracted me too.

Mrs. Pickins
I love that blue as well!

Me too! My friends are always so patient with me when we travel, because I am always stopping to take photos.

I look forward to Sundays and seeing all of the contributions to your event. :)