March 29, 2010

South of France Shutters

Pin It


Cathy said...

Beautiful photos, Loulou. Thanks for sharing.

Gourmantic said...

Great series! I can't decide on a favourite, they each have character. I love composition of the blue and black, and the lavender shutters have that provencal touch.

Loulou said...

Thank you. :)

I love the faded, square, green one. But they are all interesting in their own way.
The lavender color isn't very common here in the Minervois, it feels more proven├žal to me as well.

Jenny P said...

I look forward to discovering many similar shutters during our trip to the south of France in the near future. Great shots.

Nanette said...

I could look at photos of windows and shutters and doors forever!

Loulou said...

Happy to hear that you enjoyed them. I hope you're bringing your camera with you to France!

I love them too. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one! :)

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful pictures. I hope I am lucky enough to visit France some day :)

Loulou said...

It is an amazing place! I hope you get the chance to visit so you can experience it for yourself.