November 1, 2009

I Think Our Cat Has a Lingerie Fetish

Domino likes to help me do the laundry.
And by "help" I mean he likes to pull various pieces of my clothing off the drying rack and drag them around the house. I've found t-shirts, socks, and once a cardigan scattered about.

But his big thrill are my panties. Which I find really annoying because I keep finding my clean knickers either on the stairs or on the landing, crumpled up and covered in cat hair.

I suspect that our cat has a lingerie fetish.

Now one of my bras has gone missing and I can't find it even though I have searched for it everywhere.
I think I know who to blame.

Pin It


brassfrog said...

While our Jolie cat loves to sit on my wife's panties, her most maddening habit is to grab dental floss from the waste basket and eat it. Now I have a ziplock under the sink filled with used dental floss. Sheesh! :)

spacedlaw said...

Well, as long as he doesn't try to put them on...

Anonymous said...

One of our cats used to take my clothes and run around with them. I found a bra in the back yard in the mud and my husband found a slip under the gas grill, also in the back yard. He had to carry them through 3 cat doors to get outdoors! He never took my husband's clothes, just mine. He grew out of his fetish. It was so funny that I was rather sad when he stopped.

oops! said...

i was reading your post and getting quite excited!
Then we get a picture of the cat!
Not what I was expecting(hoping for....)

Loulou said...

Yuck! So glad that isn't an issue here.

We're not sure what he does when he's upstairs on his own! :)

That is hysterical! Thanks for making me laugh.

Sorry to disappoint...