March 24, 2009

Photo du Jour - Bons Amis

Five carved stone faces in la Place des Bons Amis in Béziers. Pin It


Cynthia in France said...

I really loved looking at your photos of Southern France. I'm almost your neighbor - I'm in the French Alps and chronicle my journey living here with videos. My fiance however prefers your medium of photography. Thanks for sharing the beauty of your journey. Cynthia

Anonymous said...


I love this photo and keep going back to look at it. It makes me want to be standing on that street corner this very minute.

Cathy said...

What a lovely photo Loulou.

Have you ever been to Central Oregon? I just did a post on a trip there so you can see what high desert looks like. What a contrast to the coast just a couple hours away.

Loulou said...

Glad you like the photos!
I'll have to go check out your videos today. Thanks for stopping by to say hello.

It is a beautiful little corner of Béziers.

Thank you!

I used to go skiing at Mount Bachelor, so I know parts of central Oregon. Some of the landscape reminds me of Spokane, Washington, where I grew up. Looks like you saw a lot while you were there!