August 9, 2008


A typical conversation between us:

him "Honey, do we have any cheese in the house?"
me "Yes, but I haven't photographed it yet..."

He knows what that means. Pin It


My Mélange said...

Funny. I have similar conversations, though mine usually revolve around not picking at the dish i just took out of the oven :)

Carolyn T said...

You had me chuckling out loud. As a blogger too, my husband never lets a few facts get in the way of a good story, so he's always regaling our friends with tales of how I present a gorgeously adorned plate of food in front of him and then I yell, "oh wait, I have to take a picture of it first." It's never quite that dramatic, but I do take pictures of all my food, which delays when he can start eating it. Love your blog Loulou. Keep up the good work!

Loulou said...

my mélange
We have to give them some credit, don't we?

He jokes with our friends about that too. "No eating until the photos are done!"
Thanks for the nice compliment. I appreciate that!

katiez said...

It takes awhile... But eventually we get them trained! ;-))

Loulou said...

so true...