May 21, 2008

Photo du Jour

What a difference from two months ago. Pin It


F.O.T. said...

WOW! I'm surprised at how fast the vines grow. Pretty soon it will be harvest time.

Loulou said...

It is amazing isn't it!
late August/early September is harvest time, en principe

b said...

Oh, wow! Just two months?! The comparison is incredible. Ironically, the older I get, the more amazed I feel by what changing seasons bring. I know that the seasons come without fail each year, but I am only increasingly awestruck by what nature does cyclically.

So beautiful!

We Are Never Full said...

This picture made me so happy. It looks like a place I want to be this moment. Everytime I visit your blog I get a twinge of jealousy. Beautiful!

Loulou said...

I know exactly what you mean. I look forward to each change that a new season brings.
The vines are my favorite! They're beautiful all year around in my humble opinion.

we are never full
Thank you for such a sweet comment! :)