March 13, 2008

Photo du Jour

Sweet alyssum flowers.
These prolific flowers carpet the vineyards in the late winter. Pin It


Riana Lagarde said...

and they are yummy, taste like pepper, cousins to mustard and arugula. we ate quite a bit of them. too bad they dont taste like what they smell like: sweet honey

Marie said...

I am new to blogging, and I just found this one. I love Nice, and your blog makes me want to return. I am adding it to my favorites. Thanks for a lovely reminder of my favorite place.

Loulou said...

I thought I saw something on your site about eating them, but wasn't sure. They are absolutely everywhere!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by to say Hi.
Nice is a beautiful city! I would love to go back someday too. I have very fond memories of the old city and the beaches.

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the shout out! I was named after that flower, particularly the spelling.


Loulou said...

it's a beautiful name!