December 24, 2007

I Love Christmas In France!

It's all about the food, family and friends. I love it!

There were hordes of people doing their food shopping at les Halles in Narbonne this morning and they were all in a good mood. Everyone. The shoppers and the salespeople. It was wonderful!

a little something to start with

un mélange

main course

the cheese course

don't forget the dessert

all presided over by one of Santa's elves and his reindeer Pin It


Colleen said...

Joyeux Noël. Thank you so much for writing your blog. Cheers and happy holiday!

Betty C. said...

I must say Christmas is much merrier now in France than it was when I moved here in 1990. We were in town on the 24th and it was very festive -- all the shopkeepers were saying Joyeux Noël

Loulou said...

I hope you had a very nice Christmas. We ate and drank and it was a wonderful day!

How interesting.
I loved being in town on Christmas Eve. Our village of 400 is pretty quiet so it was fun to be surrounded by the festivities.