...and now you're about to find out more...
Recently I was tagged by Veronica, practically a neighbor down here in the south of France, who writes La Recette du Jour, a great site that is brimming with delicious recipes.
Thanks for thinking of me Veronica!
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me
1. I prefer to go clothes shopping alone. Especially for jeans or bras. No one deserves the torture of spending hours in a dressing room with me when I'm looking for the perfect fit.
2. I am a morning person but secretly wish I were a night person. I would love to stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning and sleep until noon. But then I would miss the morning outdoor food markets, so it will never happen.
3. I think the Molecular Gastronomy/Molecular Cooking/Avant-Garde Cuisine (or whatever you want to call it) trend has had its day and now needs to be put out of our misery. If I am offered one more serving of Foam Something Or Other, I'm going to lose it.
On that note, I don't get the whole Ladurée macaron thing. Yes, they're little and cute and sweet and they come in darling pastel colors, but I just don't get it. Can someone please explain this to me?
4. The legion of pets I've had in my life include hermit crabs, turtles, a ball python, toads, frogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, cats, dogs, a salamander, a Senegal chameleon, little chameleons, tropical fish, parakeets, and a cockateil. My sister had horses. I'm afraid of horses.
5. I love every member of the onion family. Maybe a little too much.
6. 5½ years is the longest I've lived in one house since I left home at the age of 18. That would be the one I'm currently sitting in.
Alright, that's all the inside information I'm giving out for now.
I'd like to learn some more about these ladies:
Danielle of Savor Culture
Camille of Croque-Camille
Robin of My Mélange
Madame X of Our Juicy Life
Anne of Anne in Oxfordshire
Laurie of Slowly She Turned...
Tag, you're it!