And I want that answer to be OUI.
Our sexy, well-coiffed and well dressed postmistress delivered a letter from my dad yesterday that included copies of his and my mom's birth certificates as well as their marriage certificate to include with my application.
I also have to supply:
- my birth certificate and official French translation
- my husband's birth certificate and official French translation
- our marriage certificate and official French translation
- proof of residency in France for the last 5 years
- list of previous places of residence (how far back do I go? No idea)
- list of former employers
- names of all siblings
- names of all children (easy - none)
- names of all pets (just kidding)
- two copies of the completed application
Wish me luck! Pin It