February 8, 2008

Goodbye New Orleans...Hello La Selva Beach!

Yesterday I said goodbye to friends in New Orleans and traversed the country, finally ending my trip in San Jose, California where my sister picked me up to drive me to her home in La Selva Beach.
Yes, my sister lives a mere quarter mile from one of California's most beautiful beaches. Sometimes I think we both lead charmed lives, location wise.
This little beach town is just south of another charming little beach town, Capitola-by-the-Sea, on Monterey Bay.

I'll be spending the week with my wonderful sister, my fun and fabulous brother in law, my four amazing and very lovable nieces and nephews and my dad has booked a ticket to come down from Spokane to see us too!
It's going to be a great week. Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You two do lead charmed lives! Will you say hi to Brenda for me? She might not remember that I used to work with her. I looked at the picture of you two from May. You both look great! Have a wonderful time!

Betty Carlson said...

I remember going to Capitola when I was at Stanford. Have a great time!

Riana Lagarde said...

Enjoy your time in Cali!!!

Jennifer said...

wendl
hi! I told her and she says hi back.
Hope you all are doing well. I've got to get back to Portland someday. Maybe Becky and her clan can meet us there some year.
Take care!

betty
Merci. So far everything is wonderful!

riana
thanks hon!