August 17, 2007

Creating a Balance

Since I started writing at Like to Cook, I've spent every day in front of the computer, brainstorming, researching, writing, editing and struggling with the new blogging software that definitely isn't easy as

My brain is running on overdrive!

I'm finding it stimulating but am also extremely tired all the time as our dog is still having pain at night. He's stopped screaming, thank heavens, but still wakes up constantly and cannot seem to get comfortable so it keeps me awake for big chunks of time. Last night was the best one in two weeks. Let's hope he continues to get better!

I'm not going to let Chez Loulou go by the wayside through this adjustment period. I'm working on creating a balance so I can do all this writing and still cook and bake and garden and well, have a life! Pin It


wcs said...

Good luck ! I suppose busy is better than bored.

Loulou said...

and you're absolutely right!
I'm definitely not bored right now...

Figs Olives Wine said...

The poor pup! And you too. I suppose it's overall a good thing to be busy when you're doing what you love, but it does get awfully overwhelming when you're in the thick of it!

Loulou said...

he's FINALLY doing better. The pills took a good two weeks to kick in.

I'm very happy having this writing to do! I think it's a great opportunity. (and I'm trying not to get overwhelmed) :)