April 20, 2017

5 Paris Favorites

Juveniles

Juveniles Wine Bar - for the food, the atmosphere, the lovely owners, and the wine!
Pictured is the duck breast with roasted Brussels sprouts and carrot purée that I had the last time I was there, in March.


La Promenade Plantée

La Promenade Plantée, also know as la Coulée Verte - for a lofty escape from the chaos of the city.


Laurent Dubois

Fromagerie Laurent Dubois - for your cheese fix. This place will definitely take care of it!


Water Lilies at l'Orangerie

Musée de l'Orangerie - for your soul. This is one of the most relaxing museums in Paris.


Popelini

Popelini - for your sweet tooth. The flavors of these satisfying little cream puffs change with the seasons. If you prefer more tangy notes, go for the passion fruit or lemon.





Pin It

5 comments:

Rhodesia said...

Now my mouth is watering. That duck looks amazing and the cheeses as well..... Have a good day Diane

Parisbreakfasts said...

Very delicious post. I'll have the duck pls.

angiemanzi said...

Yes to all of them!!!

EuroMom said...

Numbers 2-4 are some of my favorites! Laurent Dubois is usually my first stop when I arrive in Paris!

Do you have a time of day that you like the Promenade Plantee the best? I'm thinking of photos and the lighting. The last time I was there, I believe in the afternoon, the sun was so bright and it was hard to take photos. Tough problem, yes? LOL

Jennifer said...

Diane
That duck was so amazing! Now I'm thinking another dinner at Juveniles is in order!

Parisbreakfasts
Agree!

Angiemanzi
Great minds! ;)

Euromom
The cheese at Dubois is incredible.
I've never been to la Promenade in the morning and I'm sure it would be lovely in the evening as the sun is going down. Lots of good shadows and light.