March 4, 2017

My Favorite French Instagram Accounts

A post shared by Doorways Of Paris (@doorwaysofparis) on
I've always had a thing for doors.


A post shared by Photography tourism and wines (@gaylord_burguiere) on
His photos always make me long for the Languedoc. And for the wine!


A beekeeper and his beagle on the rooftops of Paris. Need I say more?


Love the duo behind the brilliant magazine, L'Instant Parisien.


 People who are passionate about cheese are some of my favorite people!


A post shared by French Words (@frenchwords) on
I've learned some very valuable French words and expressions from this account.



Molly shares her delicious discoveries while wandering around Paris.


How can you not help but love this face?


These are just a few of the many that I follow and love.
Some other favorites include 52 Martinis, David Lebovitz, Carina Okula, At Home in NormandieMartin Boire et Manger (yum!), Lou in Paris, Rosa Jackson, Prêt à Voyager, Lina Caschetto and Plum Lyon.

I would love to hear about your favorite France focused accounts. It's always fun to discover someone new!



Pin It

2 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

What a great idea!
I like cakeboyParis among many others.
https://www.instagram.com/cakeboyparis/

Jennifer said...

Thanks!