February 21, 2014
5 Ways To Find Inspiration For Your Blog
1) Get out and meet new, clever, bright people. And find out that they are likely to be stuck in a writing/creative rut, just like you.
2) Spend some time on social media. Your mind will be so numb by the time you extract yourself, you won't remember why you clicked on those links in the first place.
3) Drink too much wine. You'll start thinking that you're the most creative writer in the universe.
4) Develop insomnia. I always come up with brilliant ideas while I'm lying awake and staring at the ceiling at 3 a.m. Of course I can't remember any of them the next day, but maybe one day I will...you never know! (remember, it's good to think positively!)
5) Read writing themed blogs. A surefire way to feel inspired and get those juices flowing. For approximately 12 - 24 hours. Then you're back to square one.