March 27, 2011

Sunday Links

Traiteur

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you go to New Orleans, you must try Cochon and Cochon Butcher.

An homage to a certain French fromage.

Sandal weather is almost here. Guess I better give myself a pedicure.

A million thanks to Lindsey for introducing me to the brilliantly colorful life of Will Taylor. I'm inspired!

Why didn't somebody think of this sooner?

A perfectly frothy cappuccino available morning, noon and night? I don't care how much it is frowned upon after 11am...  As Eleonora says, "screw the etiquette." Pin It

2 comments:

Sharon T said...

Thanks for the links! I will probably be buying some of those sandals, so much cuter than just flip flops :)

Jennifer said...

I like those sandals too. Let me know if you get some, I'd like to hear what you think!