July 19, 2009

Sunday Reading

The many travel adventures of an exuberant and passionate duo. (well, trio actually)

Dreaming of becoming a chef? Shuna offers some of the best, most practical advice on the subject that I've ever read.

This recipe is a keeper -Ratafia de Cerises.

One of the most sublime (and wonderfully photographed) seasonal treats ever! Rainier Cherries. Sadly, no Rainier cherries in France, though there is a variety here called Napoléon that looks similar, but the flavor isn't the same.

Love that they're sharing their recipes with us, but that dark grey background has got to go. I can hardly read it!

A project to "bring sunshine every day." This makes me smile. Pin It

2 comments:

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Hi, I was doing my sunday afternoon reading when I came upon this! :) Thanks for linking to us :)

And oh, Rainier cherries are my favourite!

Jennifer said...

jen
You are very welcome! I love your site.