May 25, 2009

Sunday Reading (One Day Late)

(meant to post this yesterday...)


Delightful prints, postcards and posters.

Very excited about our upcoming wine tasting in Paris. It will be held in King Louis XV's sommelier's personal cellar that dates back to the 17th century.

Ditch your household cleansers. You can't go wrong with vinegar.

Where in the world are you? Test your geography with GeoGuessr.

Friends and family will come running for a steaming bowl of this spicy Jamaican dish.

Fabulous tips and tricks if you live in a small space. Or even if you don't. Pin It

5 comments:

Ksam said...

Oohh, I hope you get Olivier (the owner) as your sommelier - he's very knowledgeable and a lot of fun!

Jennifer said...

I'm hoping so too! I've heard great things about him.
Are you around this weekend?

Ksam said...

Depends on when! Were you thinking about going to Aimee's at all? I need to stop by there sometime soon...

Valerie, En Bonne Compagnie said...

How bizarre....not only am I a white vinegar convert (wait till you see how much we use polishing cutlery!) but the Blablablah magazine also has an article on it in May's edition - Quelle coincendence!

Jennifer said...

Ksam
Possibly. I'm with my sister so I'll have to let you know. I will have email so will contact you tomorrow or Friday. :)

Valerie
Do you always have copies of BlahBlahBlah around? I never see it in Olonzac or anywhere for that matter.
So I should plan on going home at night smelling of vinegar? lol