April 11, 2009

Reminder

The lost cheese notebook has been found!

Which reminds me, the monthly Fête du Fromage International Cheese Tasting Event is set for April 15. Only a few days left to get your cheeses tasted and your links sent to me for the round-up.

The 13th is the deadline for entries.
  • Photos are wonderful, but not necessary
  • Entries must contain the words La Fête du Fromage and contain a link to Chez Loulou
  • Posts should be written specifically for La Fête du Fromage and not entered in any other food blog event
  • Please send the link to your post to louloufrance (at) gmail (dot) com with the words Fête du Fromage in the subject line.
Merci!


Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it already the 11th? What happened to April? Not sure if I'm going to make it to la fête this month, unless you know of a cheese from Bretagne? My fromagiere was baffled when I asked her. The search continues...

Jennifer said...

I wonder if it will be a bust this month with the Easter/spring holidays this weekend.
There are a few cheeses from Brittany...Menez Hom, which I bought in Paris, comes to mind. A friend sent me another that was covered in seaweed.
Hope you're able to join in!

Unknown said...

finally found the Epossie - very very nice flavors and I like the runny texture! we like "Flomager des Clarines? just as well and quite available. made in Franche-comre I believe by Jean Perrin!

by the way, would you please double check your address book - we seemed to have not received an invitation to your last wonderful dinner! we will try your recipe to make up for it!

Happy Easter! Dale

Jennifer said...

Dale
You didn't get the invite? I will check my address book...
:)