It just has taken me a little while to acknowledge them!
In April I was nominated by Anne of Anne in Oxfordshire for the Chatty Blog Award.
Am I chatty? Yes, sometimes I am. Especially if I'm waxing lyrical about cheese and wine or venting frustration about bureaucracy!
- the very amusing Colleen of Function of Time
- the chic Mme. Weasel of La Belette Rouge
- the vivacious Paola at In My Life
Thanks for thinking of me Betty.
The terms of the award are:
1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2.Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of the award.
So, how do I choose from all the interesting and creative blogs out there?
- I'll start with Paula who writes Half Baked and contributes to the organic Waterberry Farm in Alabama's website. I would love to attend one of their scrumptious looking Farm Dinners. Next time I'm in Alabama, I'm reserving a place!
- Andreea at Glorious Food and Wine always inspires me. I love reading about her travels and think she takes beautiful photographs.
- Kevin Week's Seriously Good oozes food passion.
- Danielle is a woman after my own heart. She has that gardener's green thumb that I envy and is learning to make cheese! Her site, Savor Culture, shares her cheese making and small farming adventures.
- Finally, Katie at Thyme For Cooking. I admire her down to earth and witty writing as well as her delicious, easy and healthy recipes.