I was tagged for this Four By Four Meme by the lovely Kate in Gascony about three weeks ago and am just now finding some time to sit and think about the questions and my answers.
I had to alter a couple of the questions a bit. Kate's What’s the 4 best and worst things about living on a boat? questions don't apply to my landlocked life, so I looked at Rosa's questions (who tagged Kate) and substituted one of hers.
Ok, here goes...
What four things do you love most about living in France?
1. The outdoor markets. I love them! I love getting to know the vendors, the bustle and sights and sounds. I love watching the markets change with the seasons.
2. The appreciation of food and wine.
3. There's always something new to experience
4. Discovering the beauty and charm of each new region and place that I visit in France
What four most memorable jobs you have had?
1. Taking care of the animals in a pet shop
2. An au pair near Angoulême
3. A personal chef
4. Selling antiques at a shop in New Orleans
Four quirky things about the way I eat (and drink)
1. Leftover Thai green curry is one of my favorite breakfasts
2. I don't like sour cream or mayonnaise (unless it's homemade)
3. I like to put popcorn in a glass of milk, get it all soggy, then eat it with a spoon (my mom taught me this!)
4. When I go to the States I find that I like to eat chips and salsa. All. The. Time. It's weird!
What are your four favorite foods?
1. Oaxacan mole
2. New Orleans BBQ shrimp
4. Thai curries
Four recipes you cook all the time?
1. pasta with amatriciana sauce
3. lemon tart
Four people who I'd like to participate in this meme.
1. Robyn at Lick Your Own Bowl
2. Ms. Glaze in Paris
3. Nicole at Pinch My Salt
4. La Belette Rouge