February 26, 2007

Home

It was a long journey home. A missed connection in Minneapolis meant I had the privilege to stay the night at the very dated, possibly negative 2 starred Ramada Inn at the Mall of America. Luckily I got out of there on Friday before an impending blizzard and the arrival of the creepy Dream Girl's USA children's beauty pageant. It was a very close call!
So, I got home Saturday evening instead of Friday evening. We had a delicious curry dinner at our friend's house then I proceeded to sleep until 2:30 the next afternoon. Woke up for a couple hours, fell back to sleep for a couple of hours, woke up again for a couple of hours, fell asleep again for a couple of hours, then stayed up all night watching the Oscars.
What day is it? Where am I?
When I woke up at noon today a strong cup of coffee helped to clear my head, but as the evening approaches I feel the fatigue slowly taking over.

I have a ton of great photos to share. But they'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Here's a preview.

On Royal Street.


Helping to load beads and throws onto a friend's float for the Krewe of King Arthur parade. Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You lead a charmed life, LouLou! I look forward to seeing your photos.